baslinux - Re: [BL] ftp problem

  • From: <keesan2 AT cyberspace.org>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] ftp problem
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 19:05:02 -0400 (EDT)

libreadline.so.3 is in slakware/14/elflibs.tgz

133K for just that file, and it goes into /usr/lib/

elflibs also includes libtiff.tgz libjpeg.tgz libpng.tgz libvga.tgz and
libz.tgz which are needed by some image viewing programs (such as the
shared version of Links 2.1.9, console).

If you type ldd ftp I think it will give you a list of any other files
that may be needed to run ftp.