baslinux - Re: [BL] BL and sound

  • From: <keesan2 AT cyberspace.org>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL and sound
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 15:00:54 -0400 (EDT)

How much larger would it make the BL2 kernel if it supported the option of
adding a sound module? At least three of us are interested in sound
already. (I want to be able to listen to Czech and Bulgarian radio with
Realaudio).

How much larger is bare.i than the bl2 kernel, how much more RAM does it
take up and how much longer does it take to load?