baslinux - Re: [BL] xpdf / pdftotext

  • From: JP Piers ( drinou ) <f5nlg AT tiscali.fr>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] xpdf / pdftotext
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 18:04:49 +0000

le Sun, 4 May 2003 10:33:02 -0400 (EDT)
<keesan2 AT cyberspace.org> écrit:

Hi,

> Steven, can you please put links at the basiclinux (BL2) site to:
>
> 1. Your download site (for flwriter and ssh and eventually pdftotext and
> what else?)
>
> 2. JP's site: 217.109.169.18/download/basiclinux/
> (links219 static and miniX and what else?)
> It would be nice to have a list of what is in each package there
> (an online text file).

there is a 00index who describe all packages in each directories of my site

All package i make is slackware complient so they can be install with pkgtool
or installpkg

> 3. www.ncf.ca/ncf/pda/computer/dos/baslinux/lynx-ssl.tgz
> (Lynx 2.8.4 compiled with ssl)
> (Or maybe post a copy of lynx at your download site).
>
> 4. ftp.nluug.nl/pub/editors/ted/Ted_2.13-Linux_ix86.tar.gz
> (Ted)
>
> 5. The link to Opera 6.03 (which so far has never crashed for
> me and works even in xmono) and maybe also to Netscape 3 or 4.

The Opera 5.05 and 6.12 is on my site you can browse the entire /download
directories there is a lot of stuff but all maybee need additional libraries
all the 00index are in french but it will change soon .

> I don't guarantee that I got these all correct.
>
> Did I miss anything? I have been keeping notes on the backs of old
> envelopes and I finally put everything in one place.
>
> Someone posted a link to rootlinux zgv and I think someone else had
> offered to compile zgv for basiclinux. Can I 'order' a compiled version of
> zgv from JP to be posted at his site and/or your site?

gave me the link and explain me what is zgv ? i'm not sure it's very
interesting if you have links it does all kind of web images

> Is there a paint program for Linux which does not require X?

i don't know

> Sindi Keesan

I will put a very small ftpd server ftpd-0.42 very nice one ... and about
80ko in tgz tonight

Cheers

Jean-Philippe