baslinux - Re: [BL] BL and debian , redhat packages

  • From: JP Piers ( drinou ) <f5nlg AT tiscali.fr>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL and debian , redhat packages
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:22:49 +0000

Hi,

you have to check on your videoboard docs or in google if it's exlain
somewhere

recent cards are vesa 2.0 olds are not i don't know exactly whe the vesa 2.0
have been introduce in market ...

i will try to make an other mini-X packages for non vesa card but it will
restricted to 8 bits, with chimera and a CDE clone window manager like the
vesa one.

JP Piers

le Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:48:13 +0000