baslinux - Re: [BL] HD installation - not complete ?

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan2 AT cyberspace.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] HD installation - not complete ?
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 21:58:30 -0400 (EDT)

Your strange login problem (and the kitchen location) sound familiar. Did
you download the latest version of BL2.02 in which the busybox mount was
replaced with a better one? That fixed several problems for me. I did
not have any missing installpkg - perhaps you missed installing one of the
needed packages? (There is a list of what you installed somewhere in a
file called packages: find -name packages).