baslinux - Re: [BL] A possible alternative: Slackare 9 rescue + library packages

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan2 AT cyberspace.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] A possible alternative: Slackare 9 rescue + library packages
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:22:18 -0400 (EDT)

I think this is addressed to my attempts to upgrade libc6, but I apologize
that I don't know enough about linux to understand most of it. Or maybe
any of it. I have never created an image or used a rescue disk. I think
I can unpack a library and move it to two directories but not to an image.
And why do I need a ppp package? Thanks for trying to help.