baslinux - Re: [BL] Pine and BL2

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan2 AT cyberspace.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Pine and BL2
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:10:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Krzysztof A. Suchecki wrote:

> 22-04-2003 / sindi keesan:
>
> > Krzysztof, I would be happy to edit the English for any BL1 pages that you
> > will be posting. I work as a translator of the Slavic languages.
>
> Thanks! As for the Slavic languages, Polish is my _native_ one.
> I think I speak it quite good :)

I can tell from your name that you are Polish. You should hear how badly
Americans mispronounce Polish names! There are many Polish immigrants
here. You also write English quite well (well is the adverb, good is the
adjective) but if you would like me to help I can probably make a few
small improvements to anything that you want to post in English.

> "ADAPTACJA" ju¿ w kinach! Nicolas Cage + Meryl Streep + Chris Cooper
> PORYWAJ¡CY THRILLER O KWIATACH DONICZKOWYCH! Nagrodzony Oscarem!
> < http://www.adaptacja.vision.pl >

Why are you advertising this Oscar-winning movie to Basiclinux users?
A thrilling 'thriller' about potted plants!
And how do Poles pronounce Thriller?