b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] G.Gertoux and the Name...

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: John Leake <jesleake AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: Dave Washburn <davidlwashburn AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] G.Gertoux and the Name...
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 02:00:55 +0100

Thanks, Old Testament Quotations in the New Testament. I see an edition published by Wipf and Stock, so presumably a reprint of an older volume (ah, yes, first published by Moody Press, 1983). Hebrew and Greek as you said.

John

ان صاحب حياة هانئة لا يدونها انما يحياها
He who has a comfortable life doesn't write about it - he lives it