b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] My name translated to ancient Hebrew.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Andrew Amundrud <aamundrud AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] My name translated to ancient Hebrew.
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 08:50:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I was waiting in the Toronto airport when I stumbled on to a book called "The
Bible Code". It looked interesting and I thought it was a fictional book
along
the lines of Da Vinci Code. I bought the book and read it and it was
interesting, since getting home I have read a little bit more online about
the
skip code in the old testament. It looks like there is some credibility to
the
story. My first question of course, "is my name mentioned in the bible?" I
realize that it is highly unlikely, words with a small amount of characters
appear in the code quite frequently, while longer words and phrases are less
likely to be found. Anyways, my name is Andrew Amundrud and having the
ancient
Hebraic equivalent of my name might come in handy some day. If anyone can
help
me out I would be grateful.

Thanks,

Andrew