b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] My name translated to ancient Hebrew.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Joseph Roberts <josephroberts3 AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] My name translated to ancient Hebrew.
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 11:03:22 -0800

To me this article here proves beyond a doubt that the bible codes can not
be true as the textual varriants cause a huge problem
http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~jtigay/codetext.html
-Joseph Roberts
On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Kevin W. Woodruff
<cierpke AT prodigy.net>wrote:

> Andrew:
>
> The Bible Code phenomenon was debunked by one of my professors James Price
> by finding messages that were negative with regards to the faith.
>
> http://www.nmsr.org/neg-code.htm
>
> Kevin
>

> Prof. Kevin W. Woodruff, M.Div., M.S.I.S.
> Library Director/Reference Librarian, Assistant Professor of Bible, Greek,
> Theological Bibliography and Research
> Tennessee Temple University/Temple Baptist Seminary, 1815 Union Ave.
> Chattanooga, Tennessee 37404, United States of America
> 423/493-4252 (office) 423/698-9447 (home) 423/493-4497 (FAX)
> Cierpke AT prodigy.net http://pages.prodigy.net/cierpke/woodruff.htm

Joseph Roberts ( UCC 1-308)
THIS EMAIL TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL
OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED AND INTENDED, AND MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEDGED
AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION THAT IS COVERED BY THE ELECTRONIC
COMMUNICATIONS PRIVACY ACT (18 USC ยงยง 2510-2521). IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENED
RECIPIENT OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE TO DELIVER THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENEDED
RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR
COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED
THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR; PLEASE NOTIFY
JOSEPHROBERTS3 AT GMAIL.COMIMMEDIATELY BY EMAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL
AND COPIES OF MESSAGE. ALL
INFORMATION IN THIS EMAIL MAY BE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARK LAW
DOMESTICALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED INTERNATIONALLY, U.C.C
1-207/ U.C.C. 1-308