b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] My name translated to ancient Hebrew.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Andrew Amundrud <aamundrud AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Jack Kilmon <jkilmon AT historian.net>
  • Cc: ancient hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] My name translated to ancient Hebrew.
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:15:32 -0800 (PST)

You are correct, Amundrud is a name from Norway. I don't know anything about
the
meaning. I know that there is a farm in Norway with the same name where the
family is from.

I can see from most of these replies that my initial reaction, that of the
book
being fictional, is most likely. I am still intrigued by the story.

I am also grateful for all the responses and links to more information.

Thanks,

Andrew

personal website