b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] GAGA Hebrew ?! (was Perception . . .)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "James Spinti" <JSpinti AT Eisenbrauns.com>
  • To: "b-hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] GAGA Hebrew ?! (was Perception . . .)
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:24:32 -0500

James,

It seems that everything I send you becomes an endorsement of your
theory. How can that be? And it is not just my comments, but those of
others. How can every critique suddenly become another endorsement?

I am going to bow out of this discussion, as I feel that it isn't going
anywhere. It reminds me of some other discussions that go on ad nauseam
here about patriarchal narratives.

James
James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division