b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: davidfentonism AT aim.com
  • To: hholmyard3 AT earthlink.net, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 20:21:19 -0400

Actually, the Jeremiah passage you cite does not say "new: but it says b'rit
chadashah (renewed covenant). If you want a concise explanation (excerpt
below) of the eternal covenant go to
http://www.revelations.org.za/Eternal_Life.htm and it quickly do that,
Harold. I know your questions/commentary is sincere and so I only hope to
respond true to my own understanding which is still developing.

Regards,
David Fenton

The Eternal Covenant Religious literature, both Jewish and Christian,
contain much about “the Covenant” (Hebrew: Brit Ha-Olam). Christianity
teaches a “New versus an Old Covenant” and couple various other doctrines to
this theme, eg. “Grace under the New Covenant”; the Predestination doctrine,
etc. There are volumes to work through, erudite teachings to examine; and
still the reader may not fully understand what the Covenant actually
embraces. This study, however, will spell out the real meaning of the
Covenant in short.
Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed
yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is
not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor
nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if
you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham
Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).