b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: davidfentonism AT aim.com
  • To: hholmyard3 AT earthlink.net, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:27:18 -0400

While I agree with your sentiment, Harold, Shoshana apparently understanding
Torah is obligated to reject any notion that the Mosaic or any covenant has
been replaced. Torah says so itself. The Christian Scholars Group on
Christian-Jewish Relations
(http://www.bc.edu/research/cjl/meta-elements/sites/partners/csg/Sacred_Obligation.htm)
might be of help. Shoshana's theology is entirely correct here.

Shalom,
David Fenton
Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed
yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is
not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor
nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if
you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham
Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).