b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: davidfentonism AT aim.com
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:40:56 -0400

The NT abolishes nothing but RENEWS the Covenant as Yeshayahu, hence it is
the B'rit Chadashah (Renewed Covenant). Yehoshua affirmed and taught Torah
correctly even saying it will never pass away and paul especially did the
same as well as other 'NT' writers. The Roman-Hellenist interpretation which
is often miso-Jewish is the source of the hermeneutical problems. Even the
term "Christ" is incompetent to refer to all that the Tzerach is. Mashiach
was far more than just annointed. Many deliverers were also annointed but
only One was the Tzerach.

David Fenton
Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed
yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is
not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor
nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if
you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham
Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).