b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Harold Holmyard <hholmyard3 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 22:16:05 -0500

Shoshanna Walker wrote:
Thank you so very much for finding and emailing to us G-d's predictions and promises of the way things will be when the Universe is restored to the perfection which G-d has promised, which has not occurred yet, and which includes, by your own email, that you foreigners are destined to worship G-d (which it is our responsibility to teach you how) - not your idolatrous man-g-d - but the G-d of Israel, Creator of the Universe - and to keep Shabbat according to Torah - which your religion presently does not require, or is even privy to the details of how to observe it, including the 36 categories and all their manifestations of "melacha" - and to hold fast to G-d's covenant - which presently you do not acknowledge, but say that Jesus gave you a new covenant to replace G-d's covenant. Am I wrong? And that G-d's house, ie; the resurrected Beit HaMikdash - but which you, the nations of the world would like to take away from us and give to the arabs - will be "called a house of prayer for all nations"

HH: Yes, we believe the new covenant replaces the Mosaic covenant, but it does not replace the Abrahamic covenant. And God does not perfect the universe overnight. It is a process, part of which is the age we are presently living through. True Christians are your friends, not your enemies.

Yours,
Harold Holmyard