b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Psalm 22 Translation help

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "kenneth greifer" <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Psalm 22 Translation help
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 02:02:11 +0000

I looked at the Psalm 22 fragment, but I am not very good at reading it. Can anyone tell me if I am right, but aren't some of the other yuds longer than in "like a lion" ? Some of the other yuds look like vavs to me.
Also, in parts of the fragment, the words don't seem to have much space between them. Could this be considered continuous writing?
The site with the fragment is at http://www.torahresource.com/Newsletter/Ps22.16.pdf
Kenneth Greifer

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC. Get a free 90-day trial! http://www.windowsonecare.com/trial.aspx?sc_cid=msn_hotmail