b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Psalm 22 Translation Help

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Yonah Mishael" <yonahmishael AT gmail.com>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Psalm 22 Translation Help
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:23:45 -0500

Peter,

Well, I just noticed that the image itself states that it has
"enhanced" the line in question. I hope there is an UN-enhanced
version that we can actually compare, because it is entirely possible
that this apparent vav does not extend that low but only follows a
shadow in the image. I would like to see a better reproduction if
possible.

Yours,
Yonah