b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Daniel 6:27 (time indefinite) II

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Awohili AT aol.com
  • To: K0434995 AT kingston.ac.uk, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Awohili AT aol.com
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Daniel 6:27 (time indefinite) II
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:13:33 EST

Well, my good man, it seems we are at the point of talking past each other.

So, for my part, I am letting this subject drop. I have stated my case, you
have stated yours, and we do not agree. You have had your experiences with
the NWT and I have had mine, and our experiences differ markedly.

I personally see no reason to continue with this. It has been interesting,
however.

Best wishes,

Solomon Landers