b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Inspiration

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Heard, Christopher" <Christopher.Heard AT pepperdine.edu>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Inspiration
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 21:03:49 -0700

Kevin,

Limiting any such discussion to evidence for "pre-exilic" Hebrew ideas may draw the net too narrowly, and at any rate would certainly incite the contentious issue of how to date certain texts. I personally would have a hard time claiming to have data for "pre- exilic" Hebrew ideas, though "ideas internal to the Tanakh" I could discuss at some length.

Best wishes,

Chris