b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Inspiration

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Sujata <shevaroys AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Inspiration
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 21:11:23 -0700 (PDT)

Kevin,
I KNOW who wrote the bible beyond any reasonable doubt
for reasons beyond the scope of this list.

So when I say I am told, it is not what you think it
is, so please do not make any assumptions and worry
too much about my "blind" belief.

My point in stating that the Hebrew Bible is part of
the Bible is to point to the fact that ALL scripture
is inspired, since we are afterall talking about
inspiration here!!

"It was written 500+
> years after the event"

Now that is a very scholarly statement, isn't it? I
think NOT.

Best wishes,
Sujata