b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Inspiration

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Sujata <shevaroys AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Inspiration
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 21:42:58 -0700 (PDT)

Chris,
Thank you for your patience. I mistook what Kevin
meant by "event". My apologies.

By inspiration, in this context, I understand it as
written by the leading of God (i.e., that it is the
word of God), NOT as a scenery would be inspiration
for a painting. In that context, often one reads in
the Old Covenant the words "The Word of God came to
me" which I believe is essentially the same as my
understanding of inspiration.

Best wishes,
Sujata

--- "Heard, Christopher"