b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] OT: a link about Modern Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Noam Eitan <bhebrew AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] OT: a link about Modern Hebrew
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 04:10:57 -0700 (PDT)

Here is their English edition, I couldn't find it there, but then English is
not my forte, you may have more luck: http://www.haaretz.com/

As to a translation to Biblical Hebrew, that's next on my list of things to
do.

Best, Noam

Karl Randolph <kwrandolph AT email.com> wrote:
Dear Noam:

Is there a translation to either Biblical Hebrew or English for this article?
I found it gibberish, in other words, a foreign language I can‘t understand.

Karl W. Randolph.