b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Answer Key: Seow rev.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Ken Penner" <pennerkm AT mcmaster.ca>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Answer Key: Seow rev.
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 20:10:41 -0400

A couple years ago someone asked about the availability of an answer key for
Seow's revised edition of A Grammar for Biblical Hebrew. At that time, my
understanding is that there was not one in print (I do have the Handbook for
the _first_ edition, by Hamilton and Rogers). So I am thinking of putting
one together for the revised edition, but I don't want to duplicate others'
efforts. Has such an answer key been assembled? Would anyone like to
collaborate to produce one online?

Ken Penner
McMaster/Hebrew