permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future (now!)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future (now!)
  • Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 15:58:11 -0600

Mr. London, you have put on your high heeled jingosim again. If you can call
Iran and China "thugs" (it's beyond me how your left out Russia and the USA)
you are taking a pro-American and antil-Iran and China position ipso facto.
Every country with any industrial capacity at all has adopted the neoliberal
view of politics and all of them act like thugs, including the USA, if it
sells more bombs, bullets, and other war hardware it is "just" business. No
matter how much collateral damage (dead civilians) it causes. I am a little
bewildered by your knee jerk patriotism at the slightest hint that the "good
ol' USA" may be responsible for war all over the planet. With hundreds of
military bases to protect its investments. NATO is nothing more than an
excuse for having military bases surrounding Russia which is certainly
justification for Russia to become uneasy. Remember when Russia attempted to
place missiles in Cuba? We were readyto start WWIII.

The sound of your waving flag is drowning out the possibility of a sensible
conversation.