permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future (now!)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future (now!)
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 06:07:25 -0400

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 3:58 AM, Georg Parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at> wrote:

> But this is about distributed creation of wealth, not about redistribution
> of (existing) wealth.

Yes. This is exactly what I meant to say. Start over with an alternative
wealth creation stream parallel to
whatever one(s) exist so that very many people can realize their pipe dream
of sovereignty, security, relative independence
and self/group sustenance. That is pipe dream converted to real goal to an
eventual accomplished fact.
Without pipe dreams we go almost nowhere unless we are handed a pile of
free money to create our self-sustaining communities
with, no strings attached, and that is not likely to happen, so we have to
pull ourselves up by our boootstraps and go it on our own.
Thanks for your constructive input.
LL
--
Lawrence F. London