permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture fiction

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: T A Redding <trrredding@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture fiction
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 08:52:59 -0500

How about Integral Trees by larry Niven for some great ideas and then
yes, write your own, for my part I read this every year and read
Starhawk every year, for me it is more palatable to get my info in a
story form than in Starhawks other literature I do consider the Fifth
Scared Thiing to be a classic!
So that is also a possible motivator, helping people to understand
iPerma by writing a story.