permaculture - [permaculture] permaculture singles

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] permaculture singles
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 09:05:04 -0600

Years ago, somebody thought I should create something for permaculture
singles to find each other. Frankly I didn't really see how it could
work, but I thought: what the hell, it can't really hurt either.
80% of the people that said that they would post didn't post. So it
got off to a really lame start. On the other hand, the few people
that did post got a LOT of views and I have been told that a lot of
connections were made.

I guess it is working. I guess it is working really well. Oh sure,
it's kinda klunky - but it has one thing that the regular dating sites
don't have: a freaky high concentration of people that are nuts about
permaculture.

I sent an email out on my daily-ish email (about 2000 people) and now
the forum seems loaded with fresh posts.

http://www.permies.com/permaculture-forums/42.0

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination:  http://www.richsoil.com/email.jsp