permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture fiction

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: T A Redding <trrredding@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture fiction
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 09:21:12 -0500

even today, in Texas, some politicians are refuting global warming, we
are careful who we have conversations with, Obama has backed down on
his environmental stance, will that whitehouse garden lie fallow?
movies and books are separate and a separate issue Mad max was
exciting for people it did not hit home for most that it would come
true, Waterworld, another "fantasy" based on the melting icecaps never
received cult status, but I think it is as important as Fifth Sacred
Thing for it's subject - a future that may occur. There is another
also, called the Postman, I think, it is a little over the top with
"america" being great, but the concepts in it are already coming true,
i believe. You could take the final scene in planet of the apes and
see the statue of liberty falling because of global warming if you
have a mind to lean that way, ever read Nature Noir? not science
fiction but written in story format.

--
Trudie Redding
please use trrredding@gmail.com for personal messages