permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture singles

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture singles
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 09:42:07 -0700 (PDT)

Let me tell you just how important this would be. I have this wonderful lady
friend into permaculture and has a business that uses it. We've known each
other for ten years. What really kept the fire burning through all the
fights, break ups and separations. The common ground was our love of
permaculture and the natural world. We both know we'll always be connected.

Ray

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.