homestead - Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:02:34 -0800 (PST)

Here's an article just to throw some more controversial fat in this pitfire
conversation........... :-)

http://www.financialsense.com/Market/kirby/2009/1214.html

Excerpts:
"It’s All About “New Taxes” – But to Fund What?"..........The funds raised by
such a scheme were initially widely purported to be a means to redistribute
wealth from the industrialized world to the
disadvantaged, developing third world..........There is some debate whether
these e-mails were ‘leaked’ or ‘stolen’ but the gist of these e-mails show
that important data behind the climate change debate has been
manipulated.............

Bait and Switch and Who Really Gets the Dough
.....it was revealed by Britain’s
Copenhagen climate change treaty represents a
 The

So it now appears that this massive new system of global taxation will be
paid not to the UN, as originally sold [as in a ‘bill of goods’], but
directly into the coffers of the World Bank. This has all the appearances of
being the funding mechanism of a World Government run by Banks – not elected
and not accountable to anyone.
 If Signed By President Obama: The Implications for America
...... driving the American's Economy into a second Great Depression, or
worse:..................

....So by necessity, the actual intent of "Global Warming" regulations has to
be directed at the consumers of Electrical Power, those who turn electrical
devices on and off.  "Global Warming" regulation is intended to force the
private sector to turn things off, and keep them off...............
 "Global Warming" regulations will result in a reduction of economic activity
not seen since the Great Depression.”

Expect to pay (via trickle down taxation) for a lot less.
 London Guardian states things a bit more strongly, reporting; “The draft
hands effective control of climate change finance to the World Bank.”Lord
Christopher Monckton [member of Britain’s Upper House of Parliament] warned
that the secretive draft version of theglobal government power grab on an
“unimaginable scale,”.....new taxes including 2 percent levies on both GDP
and every international financial transaction.
The problem is they cannot be duplicated, they are gone and were not
duplicated. We have only the work product they generated after massaging the
original data. My wife is a university grant writer, I think they would be so

happy to hear that they can throw away all the data gathered from those
funded  studies that they have always been required to keep. There is a
warehouse full  of the stuff, still kept even though it has been transferred
microfilm and  later digital formats.
Drew
,

In a message dated 12/15/2009 12:27:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,