homestead - Re: [Homestead] Need Ideas

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Need Ideas
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 19:45:48 EST

Hi Lynda,
When I lived in Michigan, one of the local blueberry concerns was
compiling recipes and has them
available online now, the link is below. They are really hard in assigning
stars to the recipes, I have made several one and two stars that were
great.

Drew

_http://www.naturipefarms.com/index.php/blueberry_recipes_
(http://www.naturipefarms.com/index.php/blueberry_recipes)

In a message dated 12/1/2009 5:53:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,