baslinux - Re: [BL] Compiler and source

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Compiler and source
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:07:38 +0000 (UTC)

There are also external CD-ROM drives. We have a 'Backpack' model with DOS software that works with our 486 that had a dead base station (with CD-ROM drive in it), and helped set up a friend with the same combination when his base station died. How would you configure the 2.2.16 kernel to work with this? I forget if it is serial or parallel. bare.i kernel might work here.