baslinux - [BL] Compiler and source

  • From: Jeffrey Valcher <jvalcher AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Compiler and source
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:37:03 -0500

Could you recommend a good compiler, library, etc. for bl3. The only
catch is that it has to fit on a floppy or multiple floppies since
that is the only point of access into my laptop.
I was also curious where the src for the 2.2.16 kernel is. I went to
Slackware's kernel archive but the 2.2.16 src there was by itself
bigger than a floppy. Or where is it in bl3 itself (seeing as how
it's not in /usr/src). Is one of the files in /lib/modules the
source?