sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Testing of devel ISO 20080322

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Bertrand Juglas" <b AT juglas.name>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, flux AT sourcemage.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Testing of devel ISO 20080322
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 18:11:01 +0200

Hello all,
Like Eric Sandall, i've tested the latest Devel ISO on KVM using
virt-manager GUI without problems. I'm planning to sharp the Linux
kernel config to avoid loading old CDrom kernel modules since virtual
machines only have standard virtual hardware.
I renew my idea of publishing an updated kvm virtual machine image
each time a new major component devel version is to be tested.
Having also a "stable" image could also be used as an virtual appliance base.
What would you think of that ideas ?