sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Let's make Source Mage not suck!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Let's make Source Mage not suck!
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 10:44:52 +0100

I think it was very important indeed to include udev and that someone
takes good care of it, it is the main cause of a lot of breakages, imho.
About that, I would suggest that the one who takes init.d works very
hand to hand (no weird stuff intended) with iuso.

I know we are not there yet, but as a next step for adding new spell to
the stable-rc base, I tought that maybe all the section maintainers
could pick from their section one or two spells they think are the most
important/more used (if they feel like handling them). Hmm and even if
they don't want to shepherd them through the cycle, they can always
propose them for the spell base.

Now, if no one minds I'd like to take wget and grep. Haven't had a look
at the spells yet, I just like those programs ;)

Cheers,
Mathieu.