sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Status of gcc 4.1

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Status of gcc 4.1
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 03:00:13 +0100

>>> As I wrote I would appreciate if sorcery could automatically use the
>>> newer gcc and if there are problems sorcery could use older one and
>>> inform about used gcc version.
>>>
>> Please justify why this proposed testing enhancement should be part of
>> sorcery versus implemented within our existing testing framework.
>>
>> -Andrew
>>

> Am I correct in assuming at this point that you do not plan on responding
> Ladislav?
>
> -Andrew

Sorry Andrew, you know, no time, no time, ...
It was only my idea and when nobody endorsed it I just gave up.
I haven't resources to promote it or even implement it.
I only think it could help grimoire gurus. If other gurus don't think
it, no problem for me.

Perhaps users also appreciated it.
What about users who wanted to use the latest GCC (C programmers) and
are using stable grimoire?

--
Ladislav Hagara