sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Differentiated user/developer/lead cloaks

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jeremy Blosser (emrys)" <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Differentiated user/developer/lead cloaks
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:00:25 -0500

On Aug 10, Eric Sandall [eric AT sandall.us] wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Aug 2005, David Kowis wrote:
> <snip>
> > How about Rogue, they get the "Use Magic Device" skill :)
>
> Or bard. Jack of all trades, master of none. ;)

Heh, I wouldn't necessarily mind either of those. "Adept" might be another
one.

I didn't mean to kill this by asking about it. It looks like not a lot of
people care strongly, anyway.

Given the nature of our distribution as being for independently-minded
people, is there room to suggest that we standardize the
herald/elder/apprentice/golem ones, and other devs can choose anything they
want that's "in theme"? Or would that upset freenode?