sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] detailed QA stable grimoire and ISO proposal

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David C. Haley" <dhaley AT tamsco.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] detailed QA stable grimoire and ISO proposal
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 14:07:02 +0400

On Mon, 02 May 2005 18:51:15 -0700
Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org> wrote:

> === stable grimoire updating process ===
>
> We have three main grimoires, devel, test, and stable:
>
> * devel contains all spells plus works-in-progress, identified by a
> WIP file in them.
>
> * test contains all spells that should work but haven't had gauranteed
> testing. The guru's intent is that, yes, this spell, to the best of
> my knowledge, will work as well as the previous versions. If not,
> it goes in devel with a WIP.
>
> * stable should have been well-tested.

<snip>

I have a question about the two minor grimoires that we currently have, eg
Games, and Z-Rejected.

Will this process in any way effect this two grimoires? Having WIP game or
z-rejected spells in devel for example and mograting them to their respective
grimoires when they hit test?

I'm not really making suggestions, as much as I am curious to hear your
opinion on this.

Regards,
SilverS
---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]