sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Games grimoire guidelines

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Games grimoire guidelines
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:32:09 +0100

On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 11:20:25AM -0800, Eric Sandall wrote:
> > suggestions, constructive comments should be directed back here... flames
> > belong in /dev/null

Just to let you know that I'm currently working on an update of the
vegastrike spell whenever I have a few minutes. It's taking me some time
since it's long to download and to compile and it's still quite a mess
to install but at least it seems the 0.4.2 version doesn't need the
hacks of the previous one and it will allow me to convert it to api2
while I'm at it.
Well, it was just so that nobody starts working on it too, it would be
a waste of resources.

Also, the guys of bankiz told me they will release soon a 1.0 version
which should be *NIX compliant for the install (ie usual configure, make
make install) so we should be able to add it soon to the grimoire.

Cheers,

Mathieu.

--
Windows: A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a 2-bit company