sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] rpmunpack in basesystem

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] rpmunpack in basesystem
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 10:10:25 -0400

Sections of the sorcery code use rpmunpack. It expects it to be there,
and if it doesn't find when it needs it, it will start spewing errors.
But if the spells have their dependencies right, this shouldn't be a
problem. I just think is cleaner if everything that sorcery uses
explicitly is in the base system.