sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] p4 / cvs / alternate servers

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Geoffrey Derber <gderber AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: Ladislav Hagara <hgr AT vabo.cz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] p4 / cvs / alternate servers
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:11:28 -0500

Ladislav Hagara wrote:
Please, do not provoke. :-))
I think we have ended our war already.
Devel acces could be restored immediately, it does not depend on progress of
CVS.
We still have codex.sourcemage.org.
- lace -

Actually, why don't we try doing this another way. People for months have been requesting for scribe to update through cvs update or anonymous p4 sync. Why don't we set up scribe to handle that? We've got a perfect test scenario already. In a way then, we get the best of both worlds.

Geoff