sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] p4 / cvs / alternate servers

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] p4 / cvs / alternate servers
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:43:11 -0700

perhaps this may put things into context, here is everything different
between the test and devel grimoires as of right now. This may seem like a
lot, but remember that there are over 2000 spells in the grimoire. Unless
you are dying to use the php-pear section (which broke my script due to
a random 'exit' in a DETAILS file) im not sure what the big deal is.

please read bugfixes as improvements in this case, generally when a
spell changes and the version stays the same its a bugfix, but as we
have stated bug fixes are always applied to test. So these 'bugfixes'
are probably improvments in progress.

For comparison you might want to look at the difference between stable
and test I posted sunday, theres quite a bit more there.

New Spells
audio
libmusicbrainz 2.0.2

editors
OOodi 0.62
openoffice 1.1rc4

http
screem 0.8.1

php-pear
PEAR-HTML_CSS 0.2.0
PEAR-HTML_Menu 1.0
PEAR-HTML_Progress 0.6.1
PEAR-Math_RPN 1.0
PEAR-PEAR_PackageFileManager 1.0
PEAR-Stream_Var 0.2.1
PEAR-XML_Util 0.2.1

Version Bumped Spells
audio
gnomedap 0.5.1 -> 0.6.1
sound-juicer 0.4.1 -> 0.5.2
xmms 1.2.8-pre1 -> 1.2.8

chat
gaim 0.67 -> 0.68
jabberd 2.0.0-a5 -> 2.0b1

collab
horde 2.2.3 -> 2.2.4
imp 3.2.1 -> 3.2.2
turba 1.2 -> 1.2.1-RC1

gnome2-apps
rubrica 1.0.5 -> 1.1.40

http
mozilla 1.4 -> 1.5b

kde
qt-x11 3.1.2 -> 3.2.0

php-pear
PEAR-Config 1.7 -> 1.8.1
PEAR-DB_DataObject 1.0.1 -> 1.2
PEAR-DB_NestedSet 1.2.3 -> 1.2.4
PEAR-HTML_QuickForm 3.1 -> 3.1.1
PEAR-Image_IPTC 1.0.1 -> 1.0.2
PEAR-Log 1.6.7 -> 1.7.0
PEAR-Net_NNTP 0.2 -> 0.3.1
PEAR-Pager 1.0.7 -> 2.0
PEAR-Pager_Sliding 1.4 -> 1.5
PEAR-PhpDocumentor 1.2.1 -> 1.2.2.1
PEAR-Translation 1.2.4 -> 1.2.5
PEAR-Var_Dump 0.3 -> 0.4
PEAR-XML_HTMLSax 1.1 -> 2.1.0

windowmanagers
fluxbox 0.9.5 -> 0.9.6pre1

Bugfixed Spells
archive
bzip2 1.0.2
tar 1.13.25

audio
alsa-driver 0.9.6
alsa-driver-virmidi 0.9.6
mikmod 3.1.6-a
zinf 2.2.4

collab
anthill 0.2.1

gnome1-libs
gdm 2.2.5.5

gnome2-apps
gnome-network 1.99.1

gnome2-libs
gtk-doc 1.1

graphics
zgv 5.6

kde
koffice 1.2.1

mail
althea 0.5.7
hotway 0.5.2
tkrat 2.1
tty-grin 0.5.7

shell-term-fm
tcsh 6.12

windowmanagers
wmsensormon 1.1.3

Deleted Spells
audio
a52dec 0.7.4
musicbrainz 1.1.0
oggasm 1.4.0

chat
gnomeicu2 0.99

Moved Spells

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt AT sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot AT t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | |
|Grimoire Guru ham/smgl, Porting Team Lead | ftp://t.armory.com |
|Author and Maintainer of Prometheus | |