sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Updated ISO

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • To: John T Copeland <johnc AT neto.com>
  • Cc: wyatt AT draggoo.com, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Updated ISO
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:10:57 -0800

True, and if one is doing a many-boot system, I would think they should get
*really* familiar with a bootloader. lilo has no problem booting a kernel
image on pretty much any partition. One does not need a /boot *partition*
at all.

As far as I can tell, your problems with Lilo are due strictly to not being
familiar with it. There's lots of LILO How-To's & other documentation
available online.