sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Updated ISO

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • To: Eric Womack <eric AT sourcemage.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Updated ISO
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:16:26 -0800

lol! Now that's a funny typo.

Run Run!

*cough*

Anyhow.. thanks, I've fixed the typo and it'll show up in the installer in
the next full release.

Now, regarding your system - next time you do a fun install on it, could you
shell out and find out what the major + minor numbers are on your
/devices/discs/*/* and what they are on your /dev/hda? I'd be curious to
know why your /devices isn't working during install.