sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] glibc badness

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Kolb <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>
  • To: Robin <robin AT kallisti.2y.net>
  • Cc: "Julian v. Bock" <julian AT openit.de>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] glibc badness
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 15:52:24 -0500

I haven't waided through the rest of my emails from the weekend, but I hope that this is fixed before 1.0. no glibc = no fun :(

Robin wrote:

On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 04:29:36PM +0200, Julian v. Bock wrote:

However, the glibc files should actually be there (and work after a
reboot). If that is the case just cast glibc again and everything is
fine.

Yeah, got knoppix running nicely now, so have been talking to Eric
Sandalle on Jabber who pointed it out. I guessed I missed that email :-/
Anyway, it's now rebuilding, and I'm about to go to sleep (it's exam
season for me :( ) Lets give it a go later.