sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Grimoire Team: X as a depend ?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Laurent Wandrebeck <l.wandrebeck AT wanadoo.fr>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire Team: X as a depend ?
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 21:02:30 +0200

howdy all !
As WM section maintainer, i'm one of the most concerned (with
KDE and Gnome sections maintainers) about X dependancy handling.
I've previously discussed with Dufflebunk about adding some
code in sorcery core like
if [ spell in kde|gnome|windowmanagers section]
then if [ X is not installed ] then cast X.
One problem (among probably others) would be to
handle != grimoires.
So I propose we should add by hand X dep into
concerned sections. It's annoying, but imho
saner to implement.
any thoughts ?
best regards,
laurent (low on opn)

  • [SM-Discuss] Grimoire Team: X as a depend ?, Laurent Wandrebeck, 10/20/2002