sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] glibc badness

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Robin <robin AT kallisti.2y.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] glibc badness
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 06:16:12 -0700

I just updated glibc, and it fried my machine. (Well, the install SEEMED OK,
but sorcery thought otherwise), and now I
have no glibc at all, which is a Bad Bad Thing. I'm currently in text mode
knoppix, working through a shell account (yay
ufies.org :) however, needless to say, I'd like my machine back up and
running ASAP. Is there a quick fix?

(Sorry about long lines, I have no choice of video mode that knoppix uses...I
can't even use X, as the default freq makes
my monitor turn off)

--
Robin <robin AT kallisti.2y.net> JabberID: <eythian AT jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x768B8765 Fingerprint=33C8 EA9C 61F1 F117 EEED 24A5 3BCE 4F77 768B
8765