sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] So much time, so little to do. Hold it. Scratch That. Reverse it. OK.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Ryan Abrams" <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: "Chris Brien" <christopher_brien AT hotmail.com>, <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] So much time, so little to do. Hold it. Scratch That. Reverse it. OK.
  • Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 13:23:44 -0500

Perhaps I should have clarified why I included that sentance about london.
It essentially reads "screw DST crap.. whenever it hits 6pm in London, the
meeting starts"

That said, you are probably right, GMT is easier. So we will say 6pm GMT,
according to http://greenwichmeantime.com/

This should end any and all confusion about it. When that site says it's 6pm
GMT, the meeting is on.

-Ryan