sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] So much time, so little to do. Hold it. Scratch That. Reverse it. OK.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jasonflatt AT wizard.com>
  • To: "Ryan Abrams" <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>, "Source Mage Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: <sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] So much time, so little to do. Hold it. Scratch That. Reverse it. OK.
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:11:40 -0700

On Friday 09 August 2002 10:00 pm, Ryan Abrams wrote:

> 3) Meetings. The meetings got all screwed up around the July 4th holiday.
> This is intended to get them started again. There will be a meeting EVERY
> SUNDAY at 6pm GMT. This means that when it is 6pm in London, the meeting
> starts. Meetings are held on irc.openproects.net channel #smgl-admin.
> Attendance will be recorded, logs will be posted, and things will be
> decided. If you are not there and haven't given advance notice of missing
> it, decisions will be made without you. So be there.

Well, as that equals 11:00 AM my time and church starts at 10:30 AM, I will
probably not be available for most meetings. As I don't really contribute a
lot more than noise, I'm sure it won't be a big loss, and I will do my best
to keep up via the logs.

> 4) Team members. Several team members are MIA. To figure out who exists and
> who doesn't, All team members have been placed on "unknown" status. Any
> team member who lets me know they are still involved within 2 weeks will be
> taken off unknown status. Anyone who doesn't will be removed from the
> roster. We need to know where we stand.
>
> I know we have done this before, in a bit more detail. This is just a
> "renewal" so to speak.
>
> At the end of this 2 week period, I will submit the list of @sourcemage.org
> email addresses to ibiblio for creation. These addresses will be in a
> standard format of <firstinitial><lastname>@sourcemage.org (I.e.
> rabrams AT sourcemage.org) - Please include this information in your "i'm
> alive" email, incase it isn't in your check in email from ages back.

As I'm not really sure what you're asking for here, I will attempt to cover
all bases:
Name: Jason Flatt
Section: printer
Nick: Oadae
E-mails: jasonflatt AT wizard.com, jason AT flattnet.com, jason AT flattfamily.com
SMGL E-mail: jflatt AT sourcemage.org
and
creating several (five!) test beds for printer section testing to flesh out
deps and related issues.

> Thanks,
>
> Ryan

Your welcome!